Wicca The Witches Co. is a Coven and it is destined to the teaching of the Old Religion and the rescue of our ancestors' traditions, using the magic and the wisdom of the Nature, together with the help of divine beings, for the healing of man and Earth.
The Wiccan religion is shamanic and not worship the forces of the evil. It looks for the development and personal harmonization with the cycles of the Nature. It believes in two deities: masculine and feminine, worshipped at Moon phases and year seasons. The main tenet dogma is to do what you want without harming nobody.
The 13 goals of Wicca
1. Know yourself.
2.Know your art.
3. Always learn and look for knowledge.
4. Use what you have learned correctly.
5. Maintain the balance of all things.
6. Keep your words true.
7. Keep your true thoughts.
8. Celebrate life.
9. Align yourself with the cycles of the Earth.
10. Keep your body healthy and strong.
11. Exercise your body, mind and spirit.
12. Meditate, relax and control yourself.
13. Always honor the Goddess and the God.
Besides the activities common to the Coven, as rituals and applicants' trainings under the wiccans supervision, Wicca also conducts consultations, healing sessions, defense and self-knowledgement.
For more information, please contact Marília de Abreu.
Phone: (55) 11 3034-2051
Illustrations: Marília de Abreu
Background music: Aeternus, by André Chufuli.
CD: Dentro do Círculo Mágico (Inside the Magic Circle).
CD: Dentro do Círculo Mágico. Listen a sinlge track.
Visit André Chufuli Website click here